[aha] Jodi - GeoGOO

d- at netzfunk.org d- at netzfunk.org
Tue Oct 14 06:54:03 CEST 2008

JODI explores the relations between the world as we build it
through Internet and the one based on our past mental and
physical maps. Services such as GoogleMaps have changed our
worldview radically by making the Globe accessible as a
commercial multi-user surface. Mapping its geometrical
constructs to reality and vice versa, overlaying its online
figures as jogging paths, The 'Parc Royal' of Brussels
(Warande Park) becomes an INFO Park revealing symbols and
mysteries of the Belgian capitale and capitale of Europe,
amplifying or deconstructing them through an intricate web
of data and associations.

http://www.imal.org/GEOGOO/