[aha] Updated Actions, Interventions and Subversions

Claudia Rossini clod.rossini a gmail.com
Dom 26 Giu 2011 01:27:07 CEST

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <statelessimmigrantspavilion a riseup.net>
Date: 26 June 2011 00:59
Subject: Updated Actions, Interventions and Subversions
To: statelessimmigrantspavilion <statelessimmigrantspavilion a riseup.net>

Dear A.S.I.'s friends
We are Anonymous Stateless Immigrants. As many of you know, we, the
protagonists the of Stateless Immigrants Pavilion, have been active on the
net and ground in Venice attempting to subvert the representational and
national politics within the institution of the Venice Biennale in
solidarity with various movements predicated on ideologies concerning
statelessness, transnationalism, errorism, and of course protection of
freedom of speech for everyone. This is still very much an on-going
struggle.

we will continue to execute these types of actions and interventions
beyond the Venice Biennale. A.S.I. will continue to initiate and
participate in actions that attempt to
subvert the apparatuses of hegemonic state power of control and
surveillance over the freedom of movement and speech for everyone.

Join us! We are everyone and no one.

To date, we have conducted several interventions with brief
descriptions and links provided below:

A.S.I. massage to Venice Biennale or 'The Subversion of the Spectacle'
Manifesto in English and Italian was printed 600 times and distributed in
the Biennial and city of Venice:
http://bit.ly/iAKAb3
Feel free to print and distribute it at anytime for relevant events. The
spanish translation is available too. You can contact us to design the
other side of the same paper.

Virtual Sit-in of Venice Biennale website (big shout outs to
Electronic Disturbance Theatre/b.a.n.g lab for support!):
http://bit.ly/meQgKb
The zip file for Virtual sit-in can be send to you by request.

Actual sit-in of Spanish Pavilion on opening of Venice Biennale in
solidarity with Spanish Revolution movement (June 4):
http://bit.ly/lgnKSO

Physical intervention and graffiti tags on the American Pavilion in
support of Free Bradley Manning movement:
http://bit.ly/jO2aWh

Physical intervention and graffiti tags on Greek Pavilion in support
of global anti-capitalism movement:
http://bit.ly/ktUl9g

Video documentation of performative remix of DJ Spooky's sound
collages with Subversion of the Spectacle Manifesto in conjunction
with Osloo floating bar and Danish Pavilion (June 19):
http://bit.ly/jREEyP

We are now throwing our support behind:
The Sit-in action against cultural cuts in the Netherlands:
http://bit.ly/iNn6UO

The #antisec movement brought on by the @anonops and @lulzsec and we
encourage you to support this movement as well. For more information
please see:
http://bit.ly/lPIpA6

An Appeal to the European Union to Stop Racism and Xenophobia in Italy:
http://bit.ly/j1ZwKC

We will continue to keep you updated on upcoming subversions and
interventions and we hope you will do the same and keep us updated
too!

Join Us! We are Everyone & No One.
Anonymous Stateless Immigrants