[aha] transmediale.11 ... the italian connection!

Simona Lodi simona.lodi a toshare.it
Lun 20 Dic 2010 10:48:16 CET

Dear Stephen, welcome in AHA from all of us!
thanks vary much for info about transmediale.11.

Could you tell us more about the issue 'RESPONSE : ABILITY'?

Simona

--

Simona Lodi
art director