[aha] Proposta per l'ahaCamping da Chicago

T_Bazz t_bazz at ecn.org
Fri Jun 13 12:03:36 CEST 2008

Hi!

Fantastic, jonCates! You and all the Chicago-hackers are completely
welcome @ the ahaCamping!
I think we could have your performance in the night of Saturday, it
could be nice to create a good performative-noise-elektro-music event!
of course we could also add some Italian proposals if somebody want to
play :)

...we will add the English section on the Wiki, so you + others could
understand better what is going on...by the way, I already wrote a short
description on the aha website:

http://isole.ecn.org/aha/English/aha_networking.htm

There are many English speakers/readers subscribed in aha at ecn.org, they
are welcome as well to propose event/workshops!
I would really like to create a bit more international Camping...
so, don't esitate to come in the great Venice! =;)

all the best,
t_bazz

--

          /c_"/   T_Bazz    www.tatianabazzichelli.online.de