[aha] Towards an ahaCamp

T_Bazz t_bazz at ecn.org
Mon Jan 14 10:57:53 CET 2008

Hello everybody!

we are back here full of energy for 2008!
In the past weeks we have been discussing on the argument ahaCamp. A
proposal has been to organize a pre-ahaCamp during the Share Festival in
Torino (on saturday 15 March) and then go ahead with our "sharing"
towards an ahaCamp in another Italian city :)

Aim is to discuss together about the aha-main-arguments (activism,
hacking, artivism) presenting projects, sharing knowledge and organizing
workshops...feel free to propose a workshop/seminar/talk...

If you want to join, go to http://barcamp.org/ahaCamp

best,
T_Bazz
--