[Internazionale] Fwd: [AW-NL] Summary of the international chat 22 jenuary 2009

rbk robi at ecn.org
Tue Jan 27 10:51:03 CET 2009

Begin forwarded message:

--- Original Message ---
Date: 1/26/2009

Subject: [AW-NL] Summary of the international chat 22 jenuary 2009

Summary of the international chat about the 'Global week of action',
25/01/2009

Participation was not great. We were: me, member of the anomalous
wave-amsterdam, two spanish guys ( Madrid, Zaragoza), two guys from USA,
one from Paris, two guys from italy ( Urbino and Florence) and a
moderator, a member of 'emancipating education for all'.

All the people present was interested in organizing the Global week of
action. A boy from Urbino did some flyers/posters. You can see these on:
http://uniurbinlotta.blogspot.com/

We decided to have a global day of action on wednesday 22 april.
Then somebody suggests to jointly decide an action that every group
around the world can perform in this day. The action we figured out is a
kind of flashmob.
You can see an example on:
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=N6kkvLc75CE&feature=channel_page
We have to talk more about it.

We need to improve our network of subjects interested in the global week
of action. To do it we can walk two other ways: to get in touch with
more realities on an international level, to get in touch with
'stakeholders' (parents, associations for free education, copyleft,
teachers... ) on a national level.

Everybody was actually interested in organizing protests for the meetings
of european education ministers and also for the anniversary of
Bologna's declaration (19 july). But was suggested to talk about it in
a different situation.

The next chat will be on sunday 8 february, same place, same hour!