[Cslist] [Fwd: No "Liberarsi dagli psicofarmaci"]

telviola at ecn.org telviola at ecn.org
Sun Nov 16 10:51:16 CET 2008

-------------------------- Messaggio originale ---------------------------
Oggetto: No "Liberarsi dagli psicofarmaci"
Da:      "Edizioni Peter Lehmann" <edizioni at peter-lehmann-publishing.com>
Data:    Ven, 14 Novembre 2008, 11:40 am
A:       "Peter Lehmann" <mail at peter-lehmann.de>

Dear friend, dear customer,

The project to publish the book "Liberarsi dagli psicofarmaci - Riuscire
con pieno successo a liberarsi da neurolettici, antidepressivi,
stabilizzanti dell'umore, Ritalin e tranquillanti" was cancelled by
Macro Edizioni, after the translator Anusca Mantovani refused to give
her permission to use her translation. And she did not accept that sum
of money from my side for her work, which she had demanded, so I cannot
publish the book by myself - which would be also a possible solution.
Please do not ask me why she decided in this way, I do not understand it
myself.

After many month of discussion (mainly slander, threats or silence),
there was no solution, and finally, not surprisingly, Macro Edizioni
cancelled the contract of publication. This is really bad, because it
was a splendid translation, Macro Edizioni had started their sales
promotion already 2 years ago, the cover was developed, and the book
nearly ready to print. So all parties spent a lot of work and money for
nothing.

The translator does not allow any use of her translation. To have a
legal publication, the book would have to be translated newly. After
this flop I will not take any action in the next time to find another
Italian publication possibility.

I am sorry that I was not able to solve the problem. In case there is
any new situation unexpectedly, I will inform you. Until then, if you
want to read the book, you have to use the German, English or Greek
edition, see http://www.peter-lehmann-publishing.com/withdraw.htm

Best wishes
Peter Lehmann

--
Edizioni Peter Lehmann
Zabel-Krueger-Damm 183
edizioni at peter-lehmann-publishing.com
http://www.peter-lehmann-publishing.com/edizioni

Le informazioni contenute nel presente e-mail e nei documenti
eventualmente allegati sono confidenziali e sono comunque riservate al
destinatario delle stesse. La loro diffusione, distribuzione e/o copia da
parte di terzi è proibita e può costituire violazione della normativa che
tutela il diritto alla privacy. Se avete ricevuto questa comunicazione per
errore, Vi preghiamo di informare immediatamente il mittente del messaggio
e di distruggere questo e-mail.