[aha] what an amazing place

cicciapalla cicciapalla a tiscali.it
Mar 13 Dic 2016 22:16:24 CET

Dear!

I've found some  information about a  very beutifulplace, just take a look here <http://moment.roadieuniversity.com/lntxe/81>

Hope this helps, cicciapalla

From: eni enjoy [mailto:enjoy at enjoy.eni.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 5:16 PM
To: cicciapalla at tiscali.it
Subject: Sure, pm me the link

I was in a  wedding party of  a great friend who shares my name and could probably pass  for  my brother looks wise. At the  end of the night the bride who was quite drunk, grabs my arm  and whispers 'your  mom is driving me fucking crazy' and  then she actually  saw who she  was talking to... I bust  out laughing telling  her she  was a  terrible wife  not even recognizing her husband of  five  hours. She brought it up  last night, she's still embarrassed.