[aha] U.K.I. live performance LIVE CODE LIVE SPAM (70:00) At L.P.M. 2011

T_Bazz t_bazz a ecn.org
Sab 16 Apr 2011 16:11:04 CEST

Ricevo ed inoltro con piacere, consigliandovi di andare! :)

T_Bazz

--------

<http://vimeo.com/22119027>

UKI-opencall-noise-LPM
<http://vimeo.com/22119027>http://vimeo.com/22119027

U.K.I. live performance LIVE CODE LIVE SPAM (70:00) At L.P.M. 2011

OPEN CALL for NOISE sound artists to join UKI live performance at
Videntity (curated by Francesco Macarone Palmieri aka Warbear), of LPM,
Live Performance Meeting (Location: Nuovo Cinema Aquila // ROMA - Date:
May 19-23- Day: Tba)

U.K.I. live performance invites local (Rome/Italy) and LPM participants
of noise sound /free software genre to join us on a LIVE CODE LIVE SPAM
viral trip!!! As a sequel to Shu Lea Cheang's cyberpunk cult movie
I.K.U. , the replicants of U.K.I. trades sex for codes, code sexing code
in noise blast out, a virus is born and multiplied to eventually infect
a city! This 70 minute non-stop hyper-jam session is joined by Martin
Howse (sound scheme / grand mix) and Diana Pornoterrorista (vocal).

We ask noise sound artists to plug in with own laptops/devices!!
We aim for orgasmic high as we set Rome under UKI viral attack!!

Live Performers Meeting 2011, Rome
http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net/

Videntity at LPM
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=180302392010969

uki live performance - credits/synopsis/tech rider
http://www.mauvaiscontact.info/proposal/UKI-liveperformance-specs.pdf

viral patch performance excerpts (5:00)
http://vimeo.com/17478343

write to