[aha] Contributo nomination Ars Electronica

T_Bazz t_bazz a ecn.org
Mar 23 Feb 2010 13:12:37 CET

Ciao,

vi giro questa comunicazione che mi e' arrivata da Ars Electronica con
l'invito a diffondere.
Si tratta di contribuire nella scelta delle nominations per il prossimo
Festival.

A presto,

Tatiana

----

Um die graphische Version (HTML) dieses E-Mails zu sehen, klicken Sie
auf den folgenden Link, oder kopieren Sie ihn in Ihren Browser: <
http://mailworx.info/sys/wv.aspx?sub=YVAVK_ZZTED >

Prix Ars Electronica 2010

Prix Ars Electronica 2010

For the 24th time, Prix Ars Electronica, one of the foremost
international prizes for computer-based art, calls for entries in the
categories Computer Animation/Film/VFX, Interactive Art, Hybrid Art,
Digital Communities, Digital Musics & Sound Art, [the next idea]
voestalpine Art and Technology Grant, and u19 - freestyle computing,
Austrian's largest youth computer competition.

Inhalt
	Nominate your favorite projects

Nominate your favorite projects
Help us to identify projects, which in your opinion should participate
in the competition and nominate such projects via our website or via
Twitter:
http://www.aec.at/prix_nominate_en.php

Online Submission Deadline: March 5, 2010

If you want any further information or need support, please contact:
info at prixars.aec.at

Feel free to forward this information! We'd be happy if you help us to
"spread the word" in your community. Looking forward to your nominations!

Your
Prix Ars Electroncia 2010 Team

Impressum: Ars Electronica Linz GmbH | Ars-Electronica-Straße 1 | A-4040
Linz
Tel. +43.732.7272.0 | Fax +43.732.7272.2 | E-Mail: info at prixars.aec.at |
Web: prixars.aec.at <
http://mailworx.info/sys/rd.aspx?sub=YVAVK_ZZTED&lnk=9BNXQ >