[aha] Conference BioFeedback and Ubiquitous Anthropology @ Consciousness Reframed X

xDxD.vs.xDxD xdxd.vs.xdxd a gmail.com
Mar 17 Nov 2009 23:46:25 CET

(tra poche ore andiamo a Monaco a Consciousness Reframed. Oltre a presentare
le robe di FakePress faremo un piccolo esperimento: Conference BioFeedback,
una guerra contro le conferenze noiose/insignificanti e la comunicazione
monodirezionale, a suon di scosse elettriche... mi sa proprio che lo
indosseṛ anche a AHAcktitude :)   )

Cia'!
xDxD

http://www.artisopensource.net/2009/11/18/conference-biofeedback-consciousness-reframed-x/

Art is Open Source is going at Consciousness Reframed X conference organized
by the Planetary Collegium in November 2009 at the Macromedia University of
Applied Sciences in Munich. We’ll be there from November 19th to 21st.

We will present the Ubiquitous Anthropology project with FakePress. We will
also present and use our little new project: Conference BioFeedback.