[aha] ohac Virtual home of music information retrieval research

MARZIO VENEMAN max.rythmos at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 26 11:33:14 CEST 2009

-----BEGIN TEA SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Dear subscribers AHA,
Buongiorno cari amici,
.

With reference to the above mentioned subject, I take pleasure informing you as follows, it also includes a extensive french Listserver system:
.
<USA MEDIAEDIT UIUC music-ir.org, virtual home of music information retrieval research">
<http://www.music-ir.org/>
<http://www.music-ir.org/>
 .
I trust this information is sufficient for your purposes, in case you require any additional details, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.
.
Yours sincerely,
Cordiali Saluti
.
.
.
Marzio Veneman
The Netherlands
ICQ: 377511089
.
Click here to visit my profile!
<http://www.hotfrog.nl/Companies/Rythmos-Creative-Advisory>
<http://delicious.com/tags/rythmomachy?setcount=100>
.

.
This email message may contain privilliged information and is solely intended for the recipient(s) mentioned above.  To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add <max.rythmos at yahoo.com> to your address book or safe list.
.