[aha] ShaVis Newsnet Reminder

info at shavis.com info at shavis.com
Thu Jan 15 11:12:11 CET 2009

MAGMART FESTIVAL
The deadline to participate at 4th edition of Magmart | video under volcano, international videoart festival, has been extended to February, 09 2009.
To avoid troubles with postal shippings, is now possible to submit video just in one way, using an online system for big files transfer; the choice is free, but we suggest yousendit.com (http://www.yousendit.com/) or transferbigfiles.com (http://www.transferbigfiles.com/).

MAGMART VIDEO CHANNEL
We are glad to announce that, after the end of this festival edition, together festival's staff, we'll launch a web-tv channel with all videos that has participate at various editions od magmart, and that will add any other video that we'll receive.
The channel, that will be available at URL www.shavis.com/webtv - or www.magmart.it/webtv - will offer the chance to see the Magmart archive's videos randomly, or by author, by nation or just the selected by Jury of various editions.
We are currently working to develop this platform, that will be finished soon, and that will offer another opportunity of visibility to artists that participate at festival.

MAGMART CATALOGUE
At last , always after the end of Magmart 4th edition, on the next March, will be published a printed catalogue, that will include all the artists that have participate at four editions of festival.
For any artist, will be published the name, the nation (if knowed), the video(s) title, and a thumbnail of a video still-frame.
For the selected videos of any edition, will be published the bio schedule, the video synopsys and a large format image too.
The catalogue will be in english language.
All the texts related to artists and videos will be published in original language like sended, without any translation.
Artists are therefore invited to consider this too, compiling the participation schedule.
The main data related to any artist are visible at page www.magmart.it/artistlist.php; possible modifications , translations and/or integrations , if sent in time to Magmart festival's staff, will be used for the publishing.
The catalogue will be sold online, at price and URL that we'll signal soon.

ShaVis Newsnet Reminder, your weekly news about
art-video-photography-industrial, graphic and web design,
bring in your mailbox the last spot news
(from 2009-01-15 to 2009-01-15)  is sent to 44830 mailbox addresses.

.
To unsubscribe this news alert, go to:
http://www.shavis.com/remove.php?mail=aha@ecn.org
 is sent to 44830 mailbox addresses.

To become active part of our network, register to ShaVis.com
go to http://www.shavis.com/collaborate.php

If you want change the settings of your newsletter,
and receiving just the news you are interesting in, go to
http://www.shavis.com/changesub.php?user=aha@ecn.org
If you are an artist, now a new option: select just the opportunities!

EVERYONE WILL BE FAMOUS
Artists, illustrators, designers, photographers:
ShaVis.com wait for your contribute to realize its daily cover!
Go to http://www.shavis.com/willbefamous.php
and read the rules.
ShaVis will show your artwork online and in a book!

NEWS of the WEEK

NYC ART SHOW
http://www.shavis.com/target.php?news=ID8097
Tag: art | Loc: World | Kind: exhibit