[aha] Object Oriented Poetics

Agnese Camellini joy at posta.indivia.net
Mon Feb 2 22:39:11 CET 2009

The project is still under construction, but the idea is taking always a
more defined form. For now i want to post here the detailed step of the
research till now:

Theory context:
http://noemalab.org/netxt/2008/12/object-orientation/

Exhibition:
http://noemalab.org/netxt/2009/01/artificial-memory/

Translation .py

http://noemalab.org/netxt/2009/02/python-translation/

and results are the pdf and the .py file you can see in this page with a
short preliminary introduction of the poetic text translated:

http://joy.indivia.net/OOpoetic.html

There will be a specific post about code and words, dedicated to
Kristeva in the next weeks.

I know it's difficult to read 20 pages of argumentation but then you can
wait me to explain everything, step by step, in the blog.

bye

Joy