[aha] Fwd: .: Motion Graphics Festival :: Call For Entry :. -Mason Dixon

lo|bo lo_bo at ecn.org
Fri Oct 3 02:40:11 CEST 2008

MG:09 Call For Entry - 3 Ways to Enter!

Send us your finest minutes, your dreams realized, your fictions
animated, your adventures recorded, your sweat and passion woven into
something of beauty, and we will take it to audiences across the
country. Selections will be screened during the 6th annual Motion
Graphics Festival tour in Chicago, Boston, Austin, Atlanta and
Washington DC.

[ Easy ]
http://MGFest.com/09/Easy
Simply enter a link to a video you think is really good!

[ Medium ]
http://MGFest.com/09/Medium
Send us a DVD of a video you made.

[ Hard ]
http://MGFest.com/09/Hard
Suggest a presentation topic, performance or installation.

Download the Call For Entry Poster
http://www.mgfest.com/09/mg09Call_poster.pdf

Motion Graphics Festival 2009 Tour

In its 6th year, MGFest stands as the premier US event showcasing
creative motion picture design. The festival presents a year-long,
regionally focused program of events. The 5-city tour focuses on motion
design, sound design, and film & video technology by hosting: art
showcases, exhibits, workshops, classes, panel discussions, studio
tours, theater screenings and industry mixers.a

--
     [IIIII]   lo|bo
      )"""(