[aha] progetto Venus

fra frengo at anche.no
Wed Nov 19 23:03:37 CET 2008

The Venus Project operates out of a 21.5-acre Research Center located in
Venus, Florida.

When one considers the enormity of the challenges facing society today,
we can safely conclude that the time is long overdue for us to reexamine
our values, and to reflect upon and evaluate some of the underlying
issues and assumptions we have as a society. This self-analysis calls
into question the very nature of what it means to be human, what it
means to be a member of a "civilization," and what choices we can make
today to ensure a prosperous future for all the world's people.

http://www.thevenusproject.com/