[aha] Queer and rebel days @ schwarzer kanal // performance night tonight

T_Bazz t_bazz at ecn.org
Fri Jun 27 14:25:14 CEST 2008

Queer and Rebel - Berlin, Schwarzer Kanal

queer and rebel week will happen for the second time this summer from
June 24 - 29 with workshops, actions, events and parties. queer and
rebel is self organised, DIY and spontaneous.

we encourage everyone to get involved, and there are so many ways you
can do this. If you would like to take on a responsibility or just help
out with something email us at schwarzer-kanal at web.de
write to the same address if you are in Berlin and would like to get
involved with the preparations.

our final preparation meeting will be on monday june 23rd at 19:00 at
schwarzer kanal. There will be two preparation days to get the space and
wagons ready on monday june 23nd and tuesday june 24th from 12:00

when you arrive at schwazer kanal during queer and rebel week there will
be an info-wagon where you can find out what is going on where and how
you can get involved. queer and rebel is self organised, DIY and
spontaneous. You are encouraged not to just consume but to contribute!

http://www.schwarzerkanal.squat.net/veranstaltungen1.html

performance night tonight
http://www.wix.com/Liebig14/liebig34
--