[aha] SCG08 Summer Camp 2008 - Spain

T_Bazz t_bazz at ecn.org
Mon Feb 18 13:26:32 CET 2008

SCG08
Summer Camp 2008

Summer Camp 2008 will take place at "La Garrotxa" in 4, 5 and 6th July
at town called Sant Jaume de Llierca (Spain)
www.hacklabs.org/summercamp

who goes? All people with some experience in the world of new
technologies, but we do not close the door to all those who want to
learn more about this field.

TalksTalks' level will be mostly middle and high, and with 3 languaged
possibilities, Catalan, Spanish and English (depending how speakers
share their knowledge to the public). The themes of these will be
related as tecnical-social GNU / Linux, Hacking and everything that is
related to the investigation of new technologies.

Forecast characteristicsBecause of the time that has yet to July when we
rely on to make a prediction of the characteristics which will take the
event, this information will be updated as and when having more information.
The space of the event will consist of a ground outdoors with 3 tents
for the talks, one for the dining room and a camping area for planting
the store camping. The campsite will have wireless coverage and absolute
number of points with electrical connection. There will also be an area
of showers to remove lagañas morning.
www.hacklabs.org/summercamp

--

          /c_"/   T_Bazz    www.tatianabazzichelli.online.de