[aha] Newbee

T_Bazz t_bazz at ecn.org
Mon Feb 18 12:58:28 CET 2008

Hi Corinne,

welcome :)
AHA mailing-list is mostly in Italian, but sometime we send also
messages in English, there are many other subscribers living out of
Italy (I am one of those, even if I am Italian) and we try to keep them
informed as much as possible.
You are welcome to inform us on the hacktivist-reality of you Country as
well!
We are also planning a meeting probably after summer, called AHACamp,
where all the people are invited to present their works and sharing
knowledge...to organize it in the best way, we are also meeting next 15
March in Torino during Share Festival.

You can find all the info here:
http://barcamp.org/ahaCamp

Hope to see you there!