[aha] News for subscribers: AHA list is living again :)

T_Bazz t_bazz at ecn.org
Fri Nov 2 16:12:33 CET 2007

Dear AHA subscribers!

ecn.org is ready for new adventures :-) The old mistress machine that
has been worked for 10 years, in spite of the continuous and assiduous
cures, has left us and needs of being replaced asap.

The tech-collective of INR is working hard to move all the datas to a
new server. We need the patience of everybody in order of carrying on
the migration in the better way. At the moment the web-spaces, nearly
all the mailboxes and some lists are already available.

aha at ecn.org is one of these. Fortunately, thanks to some cyber-heroes we
were able to keep going all the services in so short time. The services
of aha have been already moved to the new machine.

Info on the aha at ecn.org list are now at:

where it is possible to subsribe and unsubscribe the list, to read the
archives and - news news!!! - to obtain the daily digest for mailing
(this means that you can receive all the messages once the day).

The new interface allows also to see who are the 592 actual subscribes
of AHA: In this way we are more transparent and a real open community.
However I ask categorically to avoid using the mails for spam messages
or for pourposes that can offend the privacy of everyone.
The subscribers are however visible only to whom is part of aha.

The aha mailing list is always moderated for not subscribers by Eleonora
Calvelli and me (T_Bazz). There isn't moderation for aha list members.

This is all and have fun with the new aha list!!!
Sorry for the momentary interruption, and have a good evening!

T_Bazz + Eo_Call
--

          /c_"/   T_Bazz    t_bazz at ecn.org
         //_/\__  web site: http://www.ecn.org/aha